earmv7hf build

Hello,

I'm currently building NetBSD 7 for a Beaglebone Black (it's building on an amd64 system.) I specified '-a earmv7hf' for the architecture, which I believe is correct for that board. I'm seeing a lot of these messages during the build:

/var/tmp//ccPHXf2d.s: Assembler messages:
/var/tmp//ccPHXf2d.s:506: Rd and Rm should be different in mla

These are being generated by the assembler after gcc compiles the C files. I'm not sure how close I am to actually running this code since I'm still deciphering the instructions for building installations images for the BBB.

Should I start over with a new architecture specification? Or are these warnings for non-optimal instructions and the system will work anyways?

Thanks for your help,

--
Rich