Re: BeagleBone Green anyone?

> On Oct 26, 2015, at 5:30 PM, Jeff Rizzo <riz%tastylime.net@localhost> wrote:
>
> In short:  The beaglebone support seems to have bitrotted a bit, and given how much nicer some of the other arm boards are (rpi2, odroid-c1, jetson tk1) relative to the bbone, it's not clear how motivated anyone is to fix the support.  Which is not to say it wouldn't be welcome...

I just purchased a few BeagleBone Blacks for a project. I was hoping NetBSD 7 would make it easier to build a release. As a small embedded system, the BBB seems ideal (especially with the two, built-in DSPs.)

I hope we can get its port back in working order and even finish supporting the few remaining pieces of hardware. I'm willing to test patches on my systems, if anyone needs a volunteer.

--
Rich