Re: NetBSD on olimex lime2 ?

Hi,

I’m using an olimex lime2. My kernel is 6 month old (7.99.16, from may 2015) but really stable.

I confirm power issue when using USB to power the board (and using ethernet). Now I’m using a true 2A/5V on power jack.

I have a battery connected to the battery connector too, which make a good UPS :-)

Best,
jym