Re: broadcom 53125 switch support in freebsd 7

On 09/28/15 08:02, Rui Ribeiro wrote:
Yes, indeed Robert, it was supposed to be NetBSD, thanks for the answer. I also contacted at the same time someone who post patches for it in a public NetBSD forum, and he sent me his patches. Will be trying them.

On 28 September 2015 at 11:45, Robert Swindells <rjs%fdy2.co.uk@localhost> wrote:

[I'm guessing that you are asking about NetBSD 7 not FreeBSD 7]

Rui Ribeiro <ruyrybeyro%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
>I have got here a banana/lamobo pi R1, and whilst the Broadcom switch 53125
>seems to be initialised, there is no network connectivity.
>
>Do you have any idea wether this is supported, or will be supported in the
>final release? I am a sysadmin and can test out new code if needs be.

This will not be supported in NetBSD 7, sorry.

Robert Swindells

--
Regards,

--
Rui Ribeiro
Senior Linux and Network Administrator

I'll 2nd the motion from the cheap-seats, I'd *LOVE* to see this box supported, especially the 53125 :-) .... $0.02, no more, no less ....

--

	William A. Mahaffey III

	 ever devised by man."
                           -- Gen. George S. Patton Jr.