Re: pkgin issue

On 09/26/15 12:04, Robert Swindells wrote:
"William A. Mahaffey III" <wam%hiwaay.net@localhost> wrote:
I downloaded & installed pkgin a week or 2 ago to expedite pkg upgrades,
love it on NetBSD 6.1.5. However, I am having a repo problem under 7.0
Beta on the evbarm arch:

rpi # date
Sat Sep 26 09:49:07 MCDT 2015
rpi # uname -a
NetBSD rpi 7.0_BETA NetBSD 7.0_BETA (RPI.201503272230Z) evbarm
rpi # pkgin -Vy  update
Database needs to be updated.
reading local summary...
processing local summary...
updating database: 100%
pkgin: Could not fetch
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/evbarm/7.0/All/pkg_summary.gz

rpi #

I posted about this a week or so ago, was just checking if it had gotten
fixed. Hope it hasn't fallen betwixt the cracks :-/ ....
I have already replied with the correct URI to use in your
repositories.conf file.

Indeed you had, I missed that somehow, sorry for the noise. With your recommended change, everything worked AOK.

--

	William A. Mahaffey III

	 ever devised by man."
                           -- Gen. George S. Patton Jr.