Re: repo problem

On 09/14/15 15:24, John Klos wrote:
Very well, not trying to be noisy, I thought it was in fact supposed to be there. I am using it on a 6.1.5 system (& loving it), so I figured 7.0 would have it as well. It doesn't seem to be something that would be architecture-dependent. I was just squawking in case it fell through the cracks somewhere.

I wrote that the build failed, but that pbulk gave no clue about why:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-arm/2015/09/10/msg003458.html

I just did a "make package" without pbulk for pkgin and it compiled successfully, so the binary should be on the NetBSD FTP server in several minutes.

John

*Booooyah* !!!! Thanks.

--

	William A. Mahaffey III