Re: building an RPI image that can be used via SSH

> Because you're posting wrong advises to the NetBSD lists, and it's not
> the first time.

Don't advice crap. Could you tell me when I have posted a wrong advice on the
list. Any Links to that. Also You cannot say I have advice a wrong port or I had
commented on a patch, If you get by what I mean.

> Of course one could enable ssh from the serial console on NetBSD, and
> Hubert is smart enough to do it without looking for a linux howto
> (which won't work on NetBSD anyway). His problem is that in his case, the
> serial console is *not* working so he can't enable ssh from the console.

This is stupid, I mean You cannot ask NetBSD.org Questions like these.

--
-- Sujit K M

blog(http://kmsujit.blogspot.com/)