Re: Multiple issues for Linksys NSLU2 (evbarm, armeb) NetBSD in HEAD date since June 2014

On 05/28/15 20:49, Eddy Petrișor wrote:
On 05/27/15 21:52, Eddy Petrișor wrote:
The last time I tried the problem below manifested. The problem below
is also present in  HEAD, I just tested.
You mean the libcrypto problem? This is fixed now, but you can build just a
kernel with

     ./build.sh kernel=NSLU2

For issue 2 or 3, I wasn't yet able to get a trace.

Is there a conflict between any of the following options? (I already
have DDB and DDB_HISTORY_SIZE and DDB_KEYCODE=0x40 from
sys/arch/evbarm/conf/NSLU2)

options DDB_TEE_MSGBUF=1
options DDB_COMMANDONENTER="trace;trace/u;trace/t;frame;show registers"
options DDB_VERBOSE_HELP
options DDB_ONPANIC=2
makeoptions    DEBUG="-g"
options VERBOSE_INIT_ARM

What do you mean by conflict?

A kernel with these options just built for me
When building with those options and the kernel panics I don't get a trace.
I was wondering why?

No idea... what do you get?

Nick