Re: 2015-04-19-netbsd-raspi-earmv6hf.img

From: Stephan <stephanwib%googlemail.com@localhost>
Subject: Re: 2015-04-19-netbsd-raspi-earmv6hf.img (Re: Raspberry Pi update please.)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 07:45:34 +0200

> Thanks for making these images. I have 2 questions:
> -Why didn´t you comment out DEBUG/DIAGNOSTIC yet? Ich have been
> running a kernel without for a while and it is extremely stable (at
> least on my RPI 1).

I use rpi.img from nyftp for debugging issue.
- source code build date and environment can traceable.

please wait for a while, DEBUG/DIAGNOSTIC will comment out from cvs.

> -Will there be official binary pkgsrc packages for armv6/armv7 in the future?

NetBSD-7.0/8.0 should support official binary from bulkbuilder.

In this image builds,I wants to catch up pkgsrc changes for arm ports.

cf.
 /usr/pkg/lib/ruby/2.0.0/ ruby lib paths changes.

thanx for your comment.
--
Jun Ebihara