Re: Writing to GPIO registers on NetBSD/RaspberryPi

      Jean-Baka Domelevo Entfellner <domelevo%gmail.com@localhost> said:

> I don't know why my emails concerning this do not appear on the port-arm
> archive (http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-arm/index.html)... Is that an
> anti-spam filtering issue? Or because my emails (sent from Gmail) embed
> some html format?

Both of the reasons are right.

All NetBSD mailing lists have a mail filter against any HTML attachment
to prevent flood of spams. So that such mails require explicit
approval by the mailing list maintainer.

Please configure your E-Mail program to disable HTML attachment for
postings to the NetBSD mailing lists, if possible.
In gmail, there is a "Plain text mode" option in the "More options" menu
which is located in the right bottom corner of the "COMPOSE" window.

Thanks.