A20-Olinuxino-Lime2 + "internal" LCD question

Hi team,

I can't get my a20-olinuxino-lime2 (1) to output on an 'internal' LCD (2) screen. I don't know if it's just not supported (yet) or if I am missing something with uEnv.txt I am using the right .fex (3) for this board with the change required for this specific LCD screen and a standard CUBIEBOARD kernel. The dmesg (4) Display info looks promising so I like to think it's just my uEnv.txt which is wrong. (and nothing missing in kernel)

Here's my uEnv.txt:

bootargs=root=ld0a sysconfig=0x43000000 console=fb
uenvcmd=mmc dev 0; mmc rescan; fatload mmc 0:1 43000000 a20olinuxinolime2-lcd7.bin; fatload mmc 0:1 82000000 netbsd.ub; bootm 82000000

console=fb seems to be only hdmi, nothing would be UART/serial, what would it be for the internal lcd output? (I've tried lcdX, screenX, as named in the .fex but that didn't work).

Also the awge0 isn't working but I would need to run some more test (with cable plugged at boot, with forced mac in uEnv...) but if anyone knows the trick I am interested in this as well.

Links:
(1) board: https://www.olimex.com/Products/OLinuXino/A20/A20-OLinuXIno-LIME2/open-source-hardware (2) LCD: https://www.olimex.com/Products/OLinuXino/LCD/LCD-OLinuXino-7TS/open-source-hardware
(3) FEX: http://pastebin.com/sszwhJZw
(4) dmesg: http://pastebin.com/m64YK2zJ

Please let me know would you need some more details.

Thanks,

-- ada