Re: NetBSD on ODROID-C1

On Wed, 4 Mar 2015, William A. Mahaffey III wrote:

What did you use to load 'er up, gzimg ? If so, which one, 6.1.5|HEAD|NetBSD7 ? earmhf/earmv6hf/something-else ? If not, what did you do to install ? is it scripted ? If so script available ? Inquiring minds wanna know ;-) ....

I started with a Debian image and replaced 'uImage' on the fat partition with the output of an earmv7hf ODROID-C1 kernel build -- "netbsd.ub".

There's a file "boot.ini" that I changed slightly to use "netbsd.ub" instead of "uImage" as the filename, skip loading initrd, and pass "root=sd0a" to the kernel.

earmv7hf root file-system on an SD card (ffs) until I figure out how to get MMC running.

This all requires NetBSD -current.