Re: Raspberry Pi GPU acceleration

Okay, wayland is quite a mess because it uses hard-coded Linux-only
interfaces like signalfd() and timerfd().

wl->sfd = signalfd(-1, &mask, SFD_NONBLOCK | SFD_CLOEXEC);

These seem to be a partial and ugly copy of kqueue. I wonder whether
there is any code from other folks out there which might help us here.

Other issues I saw were udev and libinput :(