Re: noob question ....

Regarding the Pi 2 model, I wonder where to find a datasheet for this
new 2836 chip. It seems that it has been developed for the Pi in the
first place, but I couldn´t find any documentation. As far as I
understand, they changed mainly the CPU core, which leaves hope for
existing 2835 drivers to be reusable.

It might also be possible to use virtualization on that chip because
it is a Cortex-A7.