netbsd-7 not very stable on Dockstar

I'm trying to get another Seagate Dockstar running and I figured I'd try netbsd-7. I built the kernel from source from a few hours ago, and a userland from nyftp's daily builds from the day before yesterday.

dhclient crashes, so I'm using dhcpcd. Once in a while dhcpcd goes rogue and uses 100% of CPU, and will only die with kill -9. nslookup crashes. I've had a few other crashes but I can't remember what they are.

I'm able to test stuff if needed.

Aside: What pre-built userland do I use? How do I know? I see there are multiple versions of evbarm on nyftp. I just got evbarm-arm. The ports page (http://wiki.netbsd.org/ports/evbarm/) doesn't even list Sheevaplug (Dockstar is similar) as supported.

Andy