Re: kernel .text and .rodata

Who uses the _etext address?  Kernel itself?  Or some external loaders?

I thought most ports map .rodata as read, not read+executable.  It
seems most ports still map .rodata as read+executable?  Even if so,
excluding .rodata from the executable range might be beneficial for
ddb, profiler, or some cases.