Re: change secure level

> All kernels since 6.1 for Raspberry Pi are built without this "options
> INSECURE" in their configuration.

I was aware of the possibility. Rpi is my only netbsd node
and cannot compile the kernel with this option, sadly.

> Maybe possible (I think) to load kernel modules from cmdline.txt at boot
> without re-build a kernel.

I see no documantation on this. I was thinking what to
do regarding boot.cfg. This file seems to be amd64 and
i386 only.
The real question would be why modules are there if one
might not load them?
Best regards

                               Zoran