Re: Build Failure

On 8/25/14 11:00 AM, Robert Swindells wrote:
Has anybody got a feel for what is needed to fix the build failures in
ARM ports ?

It looks to me as if MKSOFTFLOAT isn't being set to "yes" for the
older CPUs but I can't see what has caused this.

Robert Swindells
It's likely related to the make(1) changes. (Not that I know what the actual problem is, but those are the breakages we've been fighting all weekend)

+j