Re: earmhf issues on Beaglebone Black

I see the L1 data cache is write-back; would it be possible that
the MMU table walk engine reads directly from L2 or RAM and doesn't
see the value still in the L1 cache ?
The problem seems to happen mostly with new pmaps. If the new first-level
table has been zeroed out but not flushed, the MMU could get stale data from
RAM ...

BTW, is the L2 cache enabled ? I couldn't find code to enable it ...