Getting NetBSD ported to Exynos 5420 (A15/A7 big.LITTLE)

I have a few sets of brand new, still-sealed Arndale Octa development boards,
which I would love to get into the hands of NetBSD developers. This board is an
A15 Cortex based board (four cores), along with four A7 cores.

I purchased these with my own money, but would like to give the opportunity to
crowd fund the board, so proven developers can have them at no expense to
themselves.

These boards are currently located on the west coast of the United States, and
I am willing to ship globally.