Re: earmhf issues on Beaglebone Black

It's on a 32 gig Samsung SD card, which I've been buying because they seem
to last longer than others. It was happening on an older card (which wasn't
Samsung).

OK. I though it could maybe come from the ethernet driver,
but it looks like the "data abort" messages points more to a MMU issue ...

Networking hasn't been perfect. I see "cpsw0: device timeout" messages along with the occasional "Jul 13 18:04:49 kish sshd[581]: error: Received disconnect from 10.12.25.5: 2: Packet corrupt" disconnect notices.

Could also be an alignment issue.
# sysctl -w machdep.printfataltraps=1
will turn dumping of the trap (exception frame) for fatal errors.

How do I make use of that?

I'll try out an earmhf build on a Raspberry Pi tonight.

Thanks,
John