More linux emulation

I have added a change to the arm copy of linux_syscall.c that lets
it start running Debian armel binaries, I would expect armhf ones
to run too.

Current ARM Linux expects there to be some helper functions at the top
of the high vectors page that can be called from userspace.

These functions do things like compare-and-swap, memory barrier and
give fast access to the TLS pointer. The idea is that they can have
processor specific versions of these with a generic userland.

Do people think it would be a bad idea to add this feature ?

I haven't worked out what security issues there might be with it.

Robert Swindells