Re: Porting DTrace to ARM

Hi,

So I've updated my patch: https://gist.github.com/ozaki-r/8535846

The new patch dropped committed changes, followed KNF (hopefully)
and did some tweaks.

At this point, what I would like to get feedbacks are some changes
under sys/arch/arm:

- Replace cpu_id with cpuid in sys/arch/arm
  - Can I commit the change?
- Move INKERNEL and FR_* macros from arm/arm/db_trace.c
  to arm/include/db_machdep.h to refer them in
  external/cddl/osnet/dev/dtrace/arm/dtrace_isa.c
  - Is this change appropriate?
- Create arch/evbarm/include/cpufunc.h
  - It just includes arm/cpufunc.h, then
    #include <machine/cpufunc.h> for evbarm properly
    as well as i386/amd64
  - Is this change appropriate?
- Have cond_ok in arm/include/armreg.h
  - Is this appropriate?

Other core parts, especially arm/arm/undefined.c, would be revised
again, which don't satisfy me yet.

Best regards,
  ozaki-r