Raspberry Pi kernel panic with current sources as of today

Hi all,

Is anyone else seeing a kernel panic with sources checked out today
on a Raspberry Pi? My prior kernel was built a month ago, and works
fine. I wasn't able to get the USB keyboard to respond to get a
full backtrace. (And I'm not running through a serial console, so
it's a pain to copy out all the details...)

The panic message ends with:

Stopped in pid 0.5 (system) at  netbsd:callout_softclock+0x40:   str     r1,[r2
 #0x004]

Regards,

Dave