Re: Compiling on RaspberryPI

> The gmp package failed with the following:
> tmp-addcnd_n.s: Assembler messages:
> tmp-addcnd_n.s:141: Error: selected processor does not support ARM mode
> `bx r14'
> *** Error code 1
> Stop.

libgmp is the only one of the things you listed that looks likely to me
to include assembly code, so this is not entirely surprising.

Depending on your use case, it's possible you don't actually need
libgmp for anything - you might be able to get away with dummying it
out.  If not that, for my ssh implementation I did large-number
arithmetic entirely in C; it's tuned for ssh's use, but it might
include what your version of asterisk wants too.  Writing glue code is
likely to be easier than writing new large-number arithmetic code....

You can get it by git cloning git://git.rodents-montreal.org/moussh and
looking at the bignum branch; if that's difficult or some such I can
extract it and put it up for anonymous FTP.

You also may be better off looking for a different libgmp, one that
does support your processor.  Certainly if you can find it, the
large-number arithmetic will run faster that way.  I don't know how
critical that speed is for your use case, of course.

\ / Ribbon Campaign