Re: Observations on LG_NAS, mvgbe0 issue?

Hi Sujit,

On Tue, Jul 02, 2013 at 03:55:56PM +0530, Sujit K M wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 3:12 PM, Reinoud Zandijk
> <reinoud%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
> > For my LG-NAS, a Marvell based board, the DMA controller is working and i
> > can
>
> Are you using the latest?
>
> http://www.filewatcher.com/m/netbsd-mvgbe0-MV2120.bin.gz.2430577-0.html

I'm using an LG_NAS config that i might not have committed but is basicly
tweaks on the standard MARVELL config. It is disabling mvgbe1 since probing
this hangs the machine and it adds the yet-unprobed CD drive. Are there other
reasons why i should choose the MV2120 over the standard MARVELL to base on?

Cheers,
Reinoud