Call your NetBSD at BSDCan 2013

                        Dear port-arm@,

I have presented the current status of my porting effort of NetBSD to
the Nokia N900 smartphone at BSDCan a couple days ago. The slides can be
found online there:
http://people.defora.org/~khorben/papers/bsdcan2013/Call%20your%20NetBSD.pdf

Pretty picture:
https://twitter.com/khorben/status/335771466496868352/photo/1

The presentation was recorded (audio + slides) and should be available
publicly, if not already.

Short summary:
- the keypad is now usable,
- I am working on OMAP SPI support and a touchscreen driver,
- X is running (the keymap is wrong though)
- I am mainly working within the "khorben-n900" branch,
- there is a short explanation in the slides on how to get it to boot.

Do not hesitate to ask for details if necessary!

Cheers,
--
khorben