Re: panic when using mpd on evbarm/kirkwood

On 04/07/13 20:53, Sébastien BOCAHU wrote:
Hi,

I'm using NetBSD 6.0.1 on an OpenRD-Base evaluation platform (Marvell
kirkwood SoC)

The kernel is a little patched, for supporting USB isochronous transfert
translations, wich is needed in order to support my USB1.1 DAC (the kirkwood
platform only has a EHCI driver).

(I was provided with a patch from Masao, who had worked on supporting
isochronous TT a few years ago
(http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-kern/2011/05/10/msg010521.html))

Can you post the patch, please?

Thanks,