Re: beagle bone. uhub2: device problem, disabling port 2

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 2:46 PM, Manuel Bouyer
<bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost> wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 09:01:02PM +0300, Aleksey Cheusov wrote:
>>     asrock# cu -115200 -l /dev/dtyU0
>>     cu: /dev/dtyU0: Device not configured
>>     cu: link down
>>     asrock#
>
> What NetBSD version is asrock running ?

6.1_RC2 amd64 (netbsd-6 branch)

> On a stock 6.0_STABLE GENERIC of some time ago, it's probed as:
>
> uhub5 at uhub4 port 7: Standard Microsystems product 0x2412, class 9/0, rev
> 2.00/b.b2, addr 2
> uhub5: single transaction translator
> uftdi0 at uhub5 port 1
> uftdi0: FTDI BeagleBone/XDS100V2, rev 2.00/7.00, addr 3
> ucom0 at uftdi0 portno 1
> ucom1 at uftdi0 portno 2

Thanks to Lloyd Parkes I patched the kernel and now see ucomN too.
Unless anyone object I'll test this patch on current and commit.

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-arm/2013/03/23/.attachments/binTLT24vNOw7.bin

> and I can connect to the console with:
> cu -l /dev/dtyU1 -s 115200

Hurray! It works now. Somehow FAT partition became corrupted.
This is why I could not see anything. I recreated it from scratch and now
cu -l /dev/dtyU1 -f -s 115200
works fine.