NetBSD on beaglebone

Hello,
I received a beaglebone and of course I want to run NetBSD on it.
What are the options to boot NetBSD ? I didn't find much informations
about this. I see that it uses u-boot. Is netboot an option ?
It seems that I can't mount the ext2 partition (I guess because it's ext3 or
ext4) of the supplied sd card from NetBSD, so I didn't look what is there.
If I reformat it as ext2, what do I need to put there to boot a NetBSD
kernel ?