Initial support for Olimex iMX233 based OLinuXino boards

Hi.

I just commited initial support for Olimex iMX233 based OLinuXino
boards: https://www.olimex.com/Products/OLinuXino/iMX233/
This includes basic support for the Freescale i.MX23 application
processor as well as board speciffic parts.

This code is contributed by Petri Laakso.
Many thanks to Petri for doing all this work!

Up to now the one and only supported hardware device is the serial
console. I.e. the kernel boots fine into a build in RAM disk.
Petri is working on the SD card. I'll take a look at USB and GPIO as
time permits. Help is wellcome. ;-)

The bootloader "bootimx23" is still a bit "temperamental". It fails
sometimes on Petris hardware but fails often on my hardware...
This is work in progress.

To boot NetBSD on an OLinuXino:

Prepare a SD card. Create a MBR partition table with at least
Partition 0:
DM6 Aux3 (sysid 83)
    start 62, size 38378 (19 MB, Cyls 0-9)
(From fdisk(9) output.) The partition should be around 16 MB in size.

Build a release and a kernel based on
sys/arch/evbarm/conf/IMX23_OLINUXINO
Copy kernelimage (i.e. "netbsd"), a ramdisk, eg.
objdir/evbarm/distrib/evbarm/instkernel/ramdisk/ramdisk.fs
and objdir/evbarm/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/bootimx23 into a tmp directory.
(Asuming $TOOLDIR in $PATH) Run:
arm--netbsdelf-mdsetimage -v netbsd ramdisk.fs
nbelftosb -V -c /usr/src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/bootimx23/bootimx23.bd \
        -z -o bootimx23.sb0
dd if=/dev/zero of=mmc_boot_partition.raw bs=512 count=4
dd if=bootimx23.sb of=mmc_boot_partition.raw ibs=512 seek=4 \
        conv=sync,notrunc
dd if=mmc_boot_partition.raw of=$SDCARD bs=16k

Some time in the future bootimx23 will support loading a kernel image
from a FFS partition on the SD card of course.
--

\end{Jochen}

\ref{http://www.unixag-kl.fh-kl.de/~jkunz/}