Re: Open graphics drivers for Raspberry Pi

Hello,

On Thu, 25 Oct 2012 07:30:03 +0200
Kees Jongenburger <kees.jongenburger%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> > I was surprised there weren't any posts on this list about the announcement:
> >
> > http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/2221
> >
> > This would allow NetBSD on the Raspberry Pi to have full graphics
> > support, including OpenGL ES!
>
> I would like to know what the experts think. My understanding is that
> it should indeed be possible.

Nice, I didn't really expect that to happen. At the very least that would get
us accelerated console and X. Not sure if we'd need anything else for OpenGL ES
but if they indeed published everything that should be doable.

Now if Allied would finally get off its corporate arse and ship that RPi I
ordered ages ago...

have fun
Michael