Re: -current on OPENRD doesn't boot

 Hello, Sebastien.

(2012/10/14 5:56), Sébastien Bocahu wrote:
> Hi,

>>> With SATA disk, it doesn't boot. Without SATA disk (i.e. NFS diskless),
>>> it boots.
>>>
>>> Stack trace is:

> Same issue here with an OpenRD-base. I tried both netbsd-6-0-RC2 and
> netbsd-6.

 netbsd-6, too?

 My sata disk works fine with netbsd-6.

> Have you been able to fix or gather more information ?

 No, I have not been able to fix it. After noticing that My SATA disk works
with netbsd-6, I have been using my SheevaPlug for developing -current and
using OPENRD for netbsd-6 to speed-up debugging.

 I'm very sorry that the priority to fix the sata problem is lower than
other problem for me. I know evbarm has A LOT OF PROBLEMS and I have been
trying to fix those problems.

 I think SATA problem appeared between September 12th and 15th.

                SAITOH Masanobu (msaitoh%execsw.org@localhost
                                 msaitoh%netbsd.org@localhost)