Re: Dockstar configuration?

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 5:27 AM, Ignatios Souvatzis <is%netbsd.org@localhost>
wrote:
> somebody mentioned using -current (?) on Seagate Dockstar a couple of days
> ago - which configuration?

That was probably me.

You have to make your own config starting from the SHEEVAPLUG config
in evbarm. You have to do some stuff to get the Dockstar to boot. Look
toward the bottom of this email for step 4:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-arm/2011/06/14/msg001217.html

I didn't write that, I just put all the info in one place so I could
refer to it again later on.

The SHEEVAPLUG config file has some recent activity, it's probably
worth making sure your source is synced. If you want one of my config
files, let me know. All I did was disable stuff I don't use and enable
some stuff I do use. The above step 4 should be enough to get it
working though

NetBSD isn't quite to the level of Linux on this machine yet, but it's useable.

Andy