NetBSD on the Raspberry Pi

Hello,

I saw this has been asked before, but I wasn't able to find any clear
reply. I got a Raspberry Pi, and I would like to install NetBSD on it.
Since it's my first time with ARM hardware, I don't know much about
the boot sequence of this device, neither about how to set them up.
I've already started looking at getting a serial port on the device,
since I guess I will need it for debugging.

Is there any NetBSD ARM port that could work on this device? Has
someone tried anything?

Thanks, Roger.