Re: current-user lurker wants help with Mini-2440 project.

I started out at the Mini2440 page you recommended. I understand everything until you say "From the U-Boot Prompt". The only thing I've found that sounds like a U-Boot prompt has all of the text entirely in Chinese, which is why I'm apparently unable to get started. The rest of the steps seem straightforward enough - I just can't figure out how to get to U-Boot.

--
Dave Burgess
Manager