Re: 5.1 install hangs on Certance CP3100

I dug up Steve's post from many years ago in regards:  Fastest ARM board .

On Wed, 8 Nov 2006, Steve Woodford wrote:

On Tuesday 24 October 2006 15:24, Diana Eichert wrote:

If you want a TeamASA design and are willing to do some porting, the
Certance CP3100 is actually the TeamASA NPWR-SCE.  It's a
discontinued product from Certance, but still available as a surplus
item.  The last one I bought was under US$200.

Prompted by this email thread, I persuaded my employer (Wasabi Systems)
to contribute our port to the Certance CP-3100. It's now committed in
evbarm/cp3100 complete with HPI work-around in arm/xscale/i80321_icu.c.

Enjoy. :)

Cheers, Steve

I'm looking at Steve's original comment when he added support for the
CP3100.  He noted he added support for the HPI workaround, however
when I look at current config file for CP3100 I do not see it, while
"options   I80321_HPI_ENABLED      # Uses the (non-maskable) HPI"
is defined in the TEAMASA_NPWR_FC config.

Should
"options        I80321_HPI_ENABLED      # Uses the (non-maskable) HPI"
be defined in the CP3100 config?

g.day

diana