Re: Seagate Dockstar, current and clock

On Jun 9, 2011, at 9:06 AM, Jonathan A. Kollasch wrote:
> The timecounter implementation for marvell is faulty.
> I should really commit my changes.

Despite someone indicating that they had gotten a fix, it doesn't look like any
marvell changes have been committed recently.   I think it would be really
great if you could commit your changes.   I am also having clock problems on my
Dreamplug.   Didn't you also have some SATA fixes?   What sort of bribe are you
looking for in order to commit this stuff?   :)