Some issues on Sheevaplug

Hi,

Using my Sheevaplug and NetBSD, I encountered three issues :

When I use the serial console for a long time, my Sheevaplug hangs up (nothing to report with OpenSSH).
- I can't reboot correctly, NetBSD terminates all processes and then freezes at "rebooting..." (same issue with poweroff)
- If i have no sdcard in the Sheevaplug, NetBSD floods me with "sdmmc0: couldn't enable card".

Problems I've encountered might have been my mistakes.
Hoping you find a solution. I stay tuned.

Best regards,
Sylvain