when the kernel location conflicts with the uboot that loads it

Hi,

I've got a Marvell Orion-based NAS (HP MV2120), the MARVELL_NAS kernel
is linked at 0x8000, a location that causes the loading kernel to clobber
the in-RAM U-Boot.  Do I really need to duplicate a whole bunch of config
files just to move the kernel base to 0x400000?

I admit that 4MiB seems rather high, but that's where HP's Linux for this
thing was loaded.

        Jonathan Kollasch