Re: marvell relation support 20100413

Hi! Robert and all,

From: <rjs%fdy2.demon.co.uk@localhost>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 11:48:40 +0100 (BST)

> KIYOHARA Takashi wrote:
> >I operate DiscoveryII on PegasosII(ofppc) by gt(sys/dev/marvell/gt.c).
> >My PegasosII boots with NFS by my mvgbe.
> >
> >ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/kiyohara/orion_nas/marvell-20100413.diff
>
> I have not looked at your latest patch in detail yet but don't want to
> hold up you committing it.
>
> I have been working on adding Kirkwood support to your 20091017 patch,
> the main changes in my tree look as if they will still apply to your
> latest patch.

How much status do you have now?  ;-)

> The changes are:

> Modify the mvsoc attachment code:

My can't understand the reason for split to Orion and Kirkwood.
Do you have the big reason that cannot be combined?  Moreover, is
Discovery Inovation also necessary?

By the way, I do not know the peripherals of Marvell ARMADA.
Do you know compatibility it?

Thanks,
--
kiyohara