Re: KuroBox Pro support

On Sunday 20 December 2009 01:46:28 KIYOHARA Takashi wrote:
> > What is the current status of KuroBox Pro support?  Middle of last
> > year there were some patches needed.  Have these been incorporated
> > into -current?  5.0_STABLE?
>
> not yet... ;-<

Is there something holding up the commit?  Is it still being worked on?

I've taken the 20091017 patchset and applied it to current (hat to tweak it
a little) and have a booting system but it still suffers from the two
problems mentioned in the "status for Marvell Orion support" thread from
last March:

* Need to power cycle to reboot.

* After a little bit of usage (pkgsrc building) it panics:

panic: atastart: channel waiting for irq
cpu0: Begin traceback...
0xc269dc58
        scp=0xc269dc58 rlv=0xc269dc30 (0xc269dc30)
        rsp=0xc03914e4 rfp=0xc02328e4
Bad frame pointer: 0xc02328e4
cpu0: End traceback...

cheers