Beagleboard problems

Hello,

I want to install NetBSD on the beagleboard. Therefore I cross-compiled
the kernel (and the whole system) via the commands

./build.sh -u -U -m evbarm -a armeb tools
./build.sh -u -U -m evbarm -a armeb -V KERNEL_SETS=MYBEAGLE release

from the source tree in usual NetBSD-5.0.1 PC.

I copied the kernel into a FAT partition of a MMC/SD card.
Then I loaded the kernel via

mmcinit
fatload mmc 0 80300000 netbsd-MYBEAGLE.bin

I tried to boot the kernel via

go 80300000

No reaction. Probably crash.

Did I overlook something?