Re: Re : booting NetBSD on verdex

Hi!

From: NONAKA Kimihiro <nonakap%gmail.com@localhost>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 15:34:07 +0900

> 2009/4/8 Arthur Accroc <arthur.accroc1%gmail.com@localhost>:
> > hi sir,
> > the patch works well !!
> > i got a nice console on the verdex gumstix with NetBSD !!
> > Thank you !
> > one more question :
> > on linux, the usb port (breakout-vx) of the verdex is used as an
> > Ethernet connexion between it and a computer connected to it too, can
> > we do the same things on NetBSD ?
> > see you
> > arthur

You see sys/arch/evbarm/conf/GUMSTIX (need patchs.. ;-)

  # USB Host/Device Controller
  ohci0   at pxaip? addr 0x4c000000 intr 3      # consoleLCD-vx,consoleLCD16-vx
                                                # ALSO NEEDS pxaudc

The consoleLCD*-vx support ohci with my patchs.  Other boards requires
handicraft yourself.

  Perhaps, I think that it is this.  ;-)
    http://www.gumstix.net/wiki/index.php?title=USB

Thanks,
--
kiyohara
  I have already got a verdex-pro and a netpro-vx.  However not test yet...