Bootstrapping gumstix?

Hi,

I'd like to boot my gumstix off of an 8 gig MicroSD card. I've set up a 64 meg FAT-16 partition and copied files onto it as recommended here:

http://www.gumstix.net/User/view/User-how-to-s/Booting-from-microSD/SD/MMC/110.html

As per the little note at the bottom of the port-evbarm page:

When booting, it is necessary to set these with u-boot dynamically.
go 0xa0200000 busheader=basix

Should I replace the parts of gumstix-factory.script which say a2000000 to a0200000?

Is the bootm command similar to the go command, and therefore should have the "busheader=basix" added to it?

Thanks,
John Klos