Re: build tool options to specify ARM architecture and CPU variants

On Tue, 3 Mar 2009, Bits Pilani wrote:

Hi,

Where do we specify the build tool (esp.compiler, assembler) options for a particular ARM architecture (v5, v6, v7 etc.) and CPU variant (ARM1136, ARM1176 etc.)?

        You can specify CPUFLAGS in /etc/mk.conf, and I believe that
        should also work as -V 'CPUFLAGS=-m...' when passed to build.sh

        For a specific kernel you can also add
        makeoptions     CPUFLAGS="-m..."
        to the kernel config file