Embedded NETBSD Driver Devolpment

Hello all, I am new to NETBSD. I want to develop Device drivers for ARM processor. I have some queries regarding the same. Please help me: 1. What will be the devolpment environment on my desktop? Do i need to install NETBSD for i386, Linux or my windows will work fine? 2. How to proceed for the same? i mean if NETBSD which release,if Windows or linux then how to start? 2. Is there any IDE for the same? Please help me. Thanks & Regards, Kunal

Sent from the port-arm mailing list archive at Nabble.com.