modules for evbarm (and maybe arm)

So, it's the New Year, I've had a drink, had a sleep and had another go at this problem.

Digging in to the kobj taught me more about the kobj stuff, but didn't get me any closer to an answer.

The code in kobj_reloc for R_ARM_ABS32 doesn't have support for adding offsets to the symbol. Maybe this is our bug?

By comparison, the i386 generates an R_386_32 reloc for link_set_modules and the kobj_reloc code for that definitely adds addend to addr.

I'll test using addr+addend for R_ARM_ABS32 while you folks are all out at your New Year's parties.

Cheers,
Lloyd