KGDB now available for TS-7200 targets

Hi all,
I've whipped up some patches to enable KGDB on the ep93xx/tsarm platform for NetBSD-current. I've filed PR port-evbarm/40307 for this and the patches are available at http://www.must-have-coffee.gen.nz/ kgdb.diff.

I've tested this against GDB 6.8 running on NetBSD/amd64 5.0_BETA.

I don't know what's cooler, full source level debugging of a single board computer, or the fact that I could build the serial cable for the debugging with my bare hands (COM2 on a TS-7200 is designed for IDC plugs and sockets).

Cheers,
Lloyd