Re: -current: tsrtc not attaching on TS7200

Ken,

I am pleased to report that the RTC is now working again and the
default TS7200 kernel config file builds a working kernel, i.e. it
loads and probes ok.

There are a couple of things I don't understand:

1. The kernel produced by the TS7200_INSTALL doesn't actually seem to
include the installer. I suspect that must exist in a MFS somehow but
I don't know how to make one of these.

2. How do we gzip the kernel and attach the gunzip code to decompress
and load it.

I suspect 1 and 2 are related as I remember doing something like this
in the distant past when I was doing some things with embedded
FreeBSD.

Thanks Mate.

Patrick
+61 419 712 581